Payment Method and Pricing
What is the minimum period of subscription?
- The minimum period for our customers is 3 months. We provide rental service for a defined period of 3 months, also you can opt for 6, 9, or 12 months of tenure.
When should I pay the rent? What if I get delayed in the process?
- You are required to pay monthly rent before 5th of every month. First month rent is adjusted according to the date of delivery. 1.5% interest rate will be charged beyond the due date for payment till the date rental is paid for that month.
What are the payment methods available for paying the deposit and rent?
- Deposit is to be paid online while placing/booking your subscription with us. This deposit will be refundable either on order cancellation if done 2 days before delivery or after your rental tenure ends. For monthly rental, we will send you an invoice with a payment link on your registered email id. Payment can be made via net banking, credit/debit card.
What extra benefits can I avail for renting the furniture for longer time period?
- We aim at making our customers happy by our service. You can avail offers for your rental subscription by calling us at 011 39585883 with our customer experience team.
Can I pay upfront for my rental tenure?
- Yes, you can. Additionally you will be getting extra discount upon paying upfront for your subscription. Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us. We will be happy to serve you.
Documents Required and Contract
Do I need to sign a contract? What are the terms associated with it?
- Yes, you have to sign a simple contract. For the terms associated please see the rental agreement here.
What are the documents i require?
- Kindly keep the following documents handy while delivery is made to your place:
(1) Self attested copy of PAN Card
(2) Self attested copy of Permanent Address Proof: Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID
(3) Self attested copies of the Rental Agreement/ Electricity Bill if the delivery address is different from your permanent address.
This document submission is mandatory.
Can I terminate the contract, if yes how?
- The contract is fixed for the tenure period selected while placing the order and the rent has to be paid for the same. But if you wish to return the furniture before the specific time, you can let us know, and we will pick up the furniture.
Can I transfer the contract?
- Yes, you can transfer the contract provided that relocation beholds within the same city region. There will be no relocation charges incurred to you for first time transfer.
Delivery and Installation
Do I have to pay for delivery and installation?
- Our delivery, installation and pick up service is free of cost. You have to bear a nominal labour charge in case of unavailability of an elevator which will be collected in hand at the time of delivery.
Will I have to choose the delivery time of the order or is it a specified period of time?
- You will be asked by our customer experience team the date and time for the delivery as per your convenience.
What will be the procedure if I am not available at my home during the time of product delivery?
- You order will be taken aback. You will be called by our representative and another slot will be booked as per your convenience. You will have to incur some additional travel charges which either you can pay in cash at time of delivery or choose to deduct it from the deposit.
How can I modify the listed packages?
- You can choose among the individually listed products to create your own suitable package. Still if you need any assistance, we are here to help.
How do I place a bulk order?
- For any bulk order or special requirements, call our customer care or drop us a mail. A dedicated account manager will call you and take care of your requirements.
Is the furniture available for purchase after my rental tenure gets over?
- Fabrento offering are purely rental, so you can not purchase the products. However, if you want to extend the rental tenure or upgrade your package, we will do that for you.
Modify or Cancel Order
Is their any provision to cancel my existing order?
- You can cancel your order by calling our customer support two day before the decided date of delivery for no cost. Cancelling your order later to this timeline will cost you some nominal packaging and delivery charges.
How do I make modifications to my existing order?
- Yes, you can modify your order till before the decided date of delivery by calling our customer support. After delivery of your order you have to place a new order if you require any further items.
Damages and Relocation
What should I do if furniture gets damaged during the course of my tenure?
- You should not worry about it until and unless the damage is severe which is making the furniture nonfunctional.
Can I take the furniture with me to another city I am shifting to? If yes, is there any relocation cost associated with it?
- We do provide relocation services once in your rental subscription period. We will not be charging you for relocating the furniture for the first time during the contract period.
Returns and Refunds
Is it possible to return the product if I do not like it at the time of delivery?
- You will not be getting any confusions regarding the quality of our products. These are designed for your overall comfort and satisfaction. We will be taking back any sort of damaged or defective product. But if you are having serious issues with complete order, we can discuss about it over call.
What is the procedure to give back the furniture when my lease expires?
- You can choose to keep the furniture for longer period and extent your contract. Otherwise you will be called one week before the scheduled date of the end of contract. We will book a convenient date and time for the pickup.
How and when would I get my refundable deposit back?
- The mode of payment would be NEFT & would be credited to the account within 7-10 working days. Furniture damages above INR 5000 will adjusted in the deposit.